Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kid Pics-June 2011

Patrick use to do this cute nose-sniffing thing that a lot of babies do.  Except he did it ALL THE TIME.  It never failed to make me laugh. 


So it's for his own good that I ran across these old pictures recently.


Because he's been developed a HUGE two-year-old personality that isn't exactly pleasant.

And as I've told him recently: "there are plenty of potential mommies and daddies out there that would pay a pretty penny to buy ANY two year old.  So don't get on my bad side."  He hasn't called my bluff yet.


And then there was the Sunday that I thought "this would be a great morning to take a picture of all three of them."  I must have had a great night's sleep to be that optimistic.  Unfortunately, Jamison was going through a period of a "catch pose" for every. single. picture. I attempted. 


He called it "the cool guy."


It took months for us to convince him that a pointed finger doesn't make him a cool guy.


No comments: